Random Tattoo Thought

Random Tattoo Thought

Okay to be frank it is Saturday and I don't really have a great post in mind for today, but I have been thinking of something that I thought I would share. For some reason I have been having the urge to get more tattoos but I haven't acted on these urges mainly because of my husband. However, that is a different post for a different day.

But this got me thinking about something. When we all get old and have wrinkly saggy skin what in the world will our tattoos look like? I mean I'm in my twenties now and it is cool to have tattoos but what happened when I'm in my 60's or 70's?

These thoughts have got me thinking should I get anymore tattoos because of this or should I just live it up while I'm young and get as many tattoos as I want. Honestly, these kind of thoughts are not going through peoples heads when they get tattoos. But maybe they should? But who am I kidding? I think you should be able to do whatever you want to your body/skin when you are young. Or heck even when you are old.

No comments:

Post a Comment