Celebrity Tattoos - Victoria "Posh" Beckham

Celebrity Tattoos - Victoria
Celebrity Tattoos - Victoria

Since today is Wednesday and it is time for another celebrity tattoo post I thought I would go with former Spice Girl Victoria "Posh" Beckham. One of the reason I decided to do her today is because of the post I wrote yesterday about tattoos being trashy or sexy. Now it should be no surprise to people that Victoria has several tattoos and they are in noticeable places. But in my opinion the way she carries herself and they attitude she has her tattoos do not look trashy to me at all.

Victoria has five tattoos as of now and living up to her Posh nickname she has kept them classy if that makes any sense. Her first tattoo is on her lower back and it is five stars. The five starts represent her, David and their three sons, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz.

Her second tattoo is going down the back of her neck. Victoria and David got these matching tattoos on their 6th wedding anniversary. It is in Hebrew and is from the Song of Songs 2:16: I am my beloved and my beloved is mine. Which is you remember Christina Aguilera has this same tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment